Housekeeping refers back to the administration of duties and chores concerned within the operating of a family, similar to cleansing, cooking, residence upkeep, procuring, and invoice cost. These duties could also be carried out by members of the family, or by different individuals employed for the aim.
Liable for sustaining cleanliness all through the refinery and packaging areas along with returning scrap product to the uncooked supplies shed. The cleaner place is an entry stage place and cleaners might bid into different manufacturing positions after the probationary interval has been accomplished.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liable for the care and basic cleanliness of the packaging and course of constructing flooring and gear.
- Take away mud from course of areas
- Clear meals contact and non-food contact gear (followers, electrical pans, and many others.), structural elements (ceilings, partitions, drains, and flooring) utilizing particular procedures as directed.
- Observe particular directions to wash gear.
- Lifting, slicing and emptying scrap sugar baggage of as much as 20 kg (40kg with a staff raise)
- Have the ability to manoeuvre massive buggies stuffed with reject sugar.
- Required to function powered hand vehicles with a full load of sugar.
- Mop massive ground areas.
- Function ground washer to wash massive ground areas
- Carry out all tasks following established GMP Requirements, Meals Security, and Well being & Security insurance policies and procedures.
- Job duties are diversified and unfold over numerous areas within the plant. Subsequently, particular assignments could also be created on a case-by-case foundation based mostly on enterprise wants.
- Maintain Sanitation Supervisor knowledgeable of any unsanitary practices that could be occurring within the plant.
- Observe sanitation procedures
- Liable for correct monitoring and file retaining required for the sanitation division.
- Carry out cleansing assignments as scheduled by Supervisor in addition to all different associated assignments together with helping and coaching of different associates as required by the
- Sanitation Supervisor.
Deal with prospects’ complaints or considerations
Wash home windows, partitions and ceilings
Vacuum carpeting, space rugs, draperies and upholstered furnishings
Inventory linen closet
Decide up particles and empty trash containers
Distribute clear towels and toiletries
Attend to company’ requests for further provides or different gadgets
Make beds and alter sheets
Clear and disinfect elevators
Clear altering rooms and showers
Sweep, mop, wash and polish flooring
Clear, disinfect and polish kitchen and loo fixtures and home equipment