Facility Location- Barrie, ON
Shift/Hours – Afternoon Shift (4:30pm – 1:00am)
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we’re Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling firm. We’re an independently owned enterprise encompassing over 5,800 associates, greater than 50 sales and distribution centres, and 5 manufacturing facilities nationwide.
Now we have a 120-year heritage of producing, advertising, promoting, and distributing the key branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our associate brands: Canada Dry®, evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We’re dedicated to doing our greatest on daily basis and our core values outline and replicate how we work:
- Safety First
About this opportunity:
As a Laborer you’ll report into the Warehouse Supervisor and be primarily based out of Barrie. You may be working within the warehouse to build orders.
- Accountable for common duties involving physical dealing with product, supplies, materials and tools.
- Keep orderly and clear work space in compliance with Firm safety and sanitation necessities.
- Operate industrial power tools.
- Restock and replenish as applicable.
- Carry out common upkeep.
- Guarantee compliance with regulatory and firm policies and procedures.
- Fill in for different positions as wanted.
- Carry out common warehouse/manufacturing/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ kilos and climbing.
What you will need to succeed on this position:
- High School Diploma Most well-liked
- Prior warehouse/manufacturing/tools service expertise most well-liked;
- Skill to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or carry product;
- Demonstrated consideration to detail;
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Essential – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained via our contracted third party vendor. The usual clearance necessities depend upon the position and should embody some or all the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s summary assessment. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if in case you have any questions or issues with reference to this as soon as you might be contacted for additional consideration.