At present looking for a full-time, skilled nanny for a single-parent family of two female youngsters ages 1 and 3. Situated close to Johnson Metropolis, Tennessee. The residence sits on a 15-acre lovely nation setting.
The first duty is to offer a secure and nurturing setting for the youngsters whereas facilitating a clutter and stress-free surroundings for the client.
- 3 +years baby care expertise, together with toddler care.
- Sustaining a clean and safe home.
- In a position to run errands if requested.
- Water vegetation.
- Make upkeep requests if wanted. (web, power, water and so forth.)
- Entertaining infants, holding them happy and clean always and enjoying with them.
- Transporting and collecting children to and from play dates and extramural actions.
- Creating and/or facilitating studying actions for the youngsters.
- Sustaining nap schedule.
- Reading to the youngsters, particularly prior to nap time.
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge of house safety and first aid.
- Legitimate drivers license, with clear driving report and proficient driving abilities.
- Proficient data of housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Excellent verbal communication abilities.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking talents.
- Affinity for children and pets.
- Good ethical character and nice disposition.
- Dependable and accountable.
- In a position to re-locate if from out of city or state.