POSITION VACANCY: Quality Manager (Customer Service Quality Manager)
BUSINESS UNIT: Nespresso
DEPARTMENT: CRC (call center)LOCATION: MontrealREPORTS TO: CRC Manager
‘’ Passionate People, great careers’’
Joining Nespresso means embarking on a unique adventure within a growing, innovative company. At Nespresso, you will learn about our passion for perfection and for the exceptional, and about our values, which are guided by this same passion: Nespresso excellence.
MISSION OF THE JOB:
Within the Nespresso Customer Relationship Center (CRC), a true center of expertise with customer relations, the quality manager has a mission to drive and improve quality at all level (within the Club and the Outsourcer) in order to increase customer satisfaction and experience while respecting the Nespresso attributes. Support the organization on delivering quality, and not just to control.
Engage, motivate and support the CRC teams to deliver an EMOTIONAL Customer EXPERIENCE towards common quality targets:
- Support the CRC Team understanding the quality scope and tools
- Provide good examples for Team Leaders
- Support the outsourcing manager and the outsourcer directly if needed, in the knowledge transfer
People Soft skills Development:
- Define and identify improvement areas (individual and collective), co-build training plan (with operational teams)
- Train and coach the CRC Quality Team in order to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Provide support to managers on methods, tools and tips
- Monitor and control the quality monitoring process to ensure that it is fully respected (quantitative calibration sessions)
- Define and update speech guidance (structure, atmosphere, tone)
- Adapt Head Quarter Trainings or other markets best practices to local context and stakes
Drive continuous improvement:
- Collect, analyze and build reports on all CRC customer feedbacks (complaints, comments, customer surveys…) and share the relevant information through the Nespresso organisation
- Supervise and continuously improve the quality monitoring process and tools, through collection and analyze of the results in an open scope (internal and external benchmark) with a holistic view
- External benchmarking and best practice collection & sharing & implementation
- Provide to CRC Management and stakeholders with reports on quality trends, key performance results and build recommendations.
- Reinforce the knowledge of the teams delivering contents: co-develop the knowledge of the products and services.
- Influence and monitor up-dated knowledge material is available and plan to review it
- Co-develop the knowledge of the products and services
- Collaborate in info sharing tools (intranet, Team Room, ShareClub, trainings)
Facilitate a flawless Customer Facing Processes:
- Analyze, challenge and improve all Nespresso handling processes impacting the quality of customer experience or efficiency of operations
- Share the updates and check the respect of the procedures
- Align the way of working with Nespresso approach (market strategy, omni channel context…)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:Education and Experience:
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience in Customer Relationship / Hospitality / Retail environment
- Experience in Coaching / Training / Leading people
- People Management
- Enhanced reporting experience
- Project Management in a matrix organisation
- Proven ability to manage change
- Passion for the brand and for customers (ability to continuously think in the customer’s mind)
- Very strong service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Enhanced analytical skills
- Strong in proactive cooperation
- Fluent in English and French (oral and written)
- Salary and competitive benefits
- Challenging and dynamic Framework
- Work environment favoring the development of competencies
- Joining the Nespresso team is joining a high performance culture where you can progress in your career!
WHO WE ARE:
Our story began 30 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea- to create the perfect cup of coffee. Nestle Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance.
We are now in more than 60 countries and our team has grown well beyond 10500 employees. Nespresso Canada continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we are just getting started.
Nespresso Canada a division of Nestle SA Suisse, the world’s largest food company.
Nespresso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nespresso will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Please note that only those candidates selected will be invited for an interview.